Getting Great Sleep Workshop
Practical and effective tips and strategies to improve your sleep.
Presenters: Angela Baker (The Change Academy) and Jan Leggett (Kauri Healthcare’s Healthy Sleep Clinic)
Tuesday 15h August 6.00 – 8.00 p.m.
Seminar Room, Kauri Healthcare, 619 Featherston Street, Palmerston North
Register Your Interest below
- Having lousy nights of too little sleep or broken sleep?
- Waking in the morning feeling ‘crap’?
- Feeling tired from the moment you get up in the morning?
Perhaps it’s time for a change! In this 2-hour workshop we will introduce you to ways to change any daily habits that may be interfering with the quality of your sleep.
This workshop is for you if …
- You are some-one who has trouble getting to sleep, lies awake wishing you were asleep, wakes up frequently in the night, or wakes up too early in the morning
- Or if you ‘sleep O.K.’ in terms of the number of hours they sleep, but frequently or always wake up tired and unrefreshed (who knew it, but sleep is supposed to refresh you!)
So, register your interest for the ‘Getting Great Sleep” workshop if you want …
- A clearer head
- Lower anxiety and an increased ability to keep things in perspective
- Greater energy
- Improved memory (particularly important for students)
- A boost to weight loss (yes, believe it or not, getting insufficient sleep leads our bodies to hold onto more weight)
- Slow down the ageing process and reduce your chance of degenerative diseases such as Alzheimers
- Experience better health, and live longer
And, most important of all, better sleep gives you greater energy and enjoyment, each and every day of your life.
What you will get …
- Insight into some important myths and mistakes that people make about sleep
- Information on some of the many factors that interfere with good sleep
- Pointers on effective relaxation methods and wind-down strategies
- Tips that will help you fall asleep more easily and improve the quality of your sleep
- Information on technology that helps and hinders
- Information on the support available to help you to address your sleep problems